About your Virtual ACT Prep Bootcamp
Option 1: On-Demand + 12 - Month Access to maximize ACT scores.
Option 2: On-Demand + Life Time Access for an additional fee - great for future siblings.
The ACT Prep Virtual Bootcamp allows students to access a comprehensive blueprint designed to improve Math, Science, Reading, and English Subject Tests and Composite score.
Our decorated teachers from the Rapid City Area School District have 15+ years of experience maximizing student ACT/AP scores.
Goal Setting and Time Management lessons included are crucial to maximize mental and emotional strength that students will bring to their Exam, which develops self-confidence.
We encourage you to preview our Time Management and Goal Setting lectures below found in the Curriculum Section. We want to share some of our most powerful content.
Enjoy and maximize your future through your ACT Exam success.
Math and Science ACT Coach
- 20 years of high school Math teaching experience.
- Honored as the 2019 RCAS Teacher of the Year.
- Has coached ACT Prep Sessions for 15 years.
- Students may see Seth arrive with a helmet head; coming from biking or skiing.
English and Reading ACT Coach
- 18 years of high school English teaching
- 9 years of guiding students through the AP English language and composition exam
- 30 years experience using who and whom correctly in sentences
- Geoff also enjoys writing and editing, typically book reviews and essays