For students concerned about low ACT scores
hindering college and scholarship opportunities.
Some students have improved their scores by many phenomenal points!
However, typically a student's score improves by up to, a very respectable, 3-5 points.
Prepare in person for the December and April National Exam
Black Hills State University Center - Rapid City Campus
4300 Cheyenne Blvd., Rapid City
Sundays - March 5, 12, 19, 26
Date and location TBA
12:00 pm - 4pm MT
Sign up for Virtual Sessions if you can not attend in person.
Sign up for our Virtual Boot Camp Here
What to expect:
- The first day begins with introductions amongst students and coaches.
- In-depth test prep work follows right away.
- The sessions cover the ACT test sections: English, Reading, Math and Science.
- direct coaching with workshop style practice
- individual focus on areas for improvement
Supporting ACT Test Prep Documents:
- Scroll down to see curriculum below.
- Documents include Expert Tips, Must-Knows, Pretests, and Practice Exams.
- Easy online access, download or print for future use and review.
- Available when you log into www.myehsj.com
- Create a username and password upon registration to access instantly, as documents are password protected.
Math and Science ACT Coach
- 20 years of high school Math teaching experience.
- Honored as the 2019 RCAS Teacher of the Year.
- Has coached ACT Prep Sessions for 15 years.
- Students may see Seth arrive with a helmet head; coming from biking or skiing.
English and Reading ACT Coach
- 18 years of high school English teaching
- 9 years of guiding students through the AP English language and composition exam
- 30 years experience using who and whom correctly in sentences
- Geoff also enjoys writing and editing, typically book reviews and essays